My Oliver 770 went on a trip

MNGB

Tractorologist
I've had this Oliver 770 since 1996 its a nice good old tractor but the last 10 years I have barely used it put less than 15 hours on it since 2011. I've always had it in the shed and it looks good but since I'm now 79 and its hard to get up on it I decided to sell it listed it on CL last Saturday Sunday afternoon got a call on it talked to the fellow we bargained a bit told him my selling price was $3400, he said he'd think it our and call me back well we all now how that goes. About 5 minutes later he call again said if I'd do and oil change he'd take it for $3400, I said I sure would, I asked him where was located he told Buffalo, Wy I couldn't hardly believe someone would drive all the way from Wy to buy an Oliver 770 . He was here Tuesday morning early we loaded it up and he took off for Wy, called this morning said he made it back with no problems was wondering about a couple of things, is it a 6 or 12 volt system told him 12, wondering where that battery was located told him where was and he asked about the 2 levers under the steering wheel told him they were for the hydraulic system.

20240514_081653.jpg20240514_081714.jpg20240514_081722.jpg

Looks like a nice tractor, GB. Is it gas or diesel? Good thing we don't live closer or I may have $3400 less today. Tractors aren't getting any cheaper these days. Looks like it had good tires all around which is probably worth at least half of what he paid.

Looks like a nice tractor, GB. Is it gas or diesel? Good thing we don't live closer or I may have $3400 less today. Tractors aren't getting any cheaper these days. Looks like it had good tires all around which is probably worth at least half of what he paid.
Hi cjet its a gasser, I also have my 58 Ford 641 listed and a guy called this afternoon and said he would take it but couldn't get here till next next

Back