What did you do with your tractor today?

, that seems like folks think the missing mule drive is worth a fortune. I don't bust any sod so not willing to spend the kind of money I see them going for on epay.
I bought a whole tractor off Craigslist 2 years ago just to get a mule drive for my 110 (that’s still in boxes). I took the mule drive off and sold the tractor.

IMG_3068.jpeg

She is rough. But this is the tractor I learned how to cut grass with. My dad sold it 25 years ago, and I bought it back November of 2018…I tore it completely down, bought a bunch of parts for it. The frame and fenders are hanging from the shed roof, the rest are in the loft of the shed. One of these days I’ll finish it…

I bought a whole tractor off Craigslist 2 years ago just to get a mule drive for my 110 (that’s still in boxes). I took the mule drive off and sold the tractor.

View attachment 81205

She is rough. But this is the tractor I learned how to cut grass with. My dad sold it 25 years ago, and I bought it back November of 2018…I tore it completely down, bought a bunch of parts for it. The frame and fenders are hanging from the shed roof, the rest are in the loft of the shed. One of these days I’ll finish it…
Looks to be in similar shape to mine, Aaron. Pretty cool you were able to buy back the tractor your dad had! Family stuff like that is the best!
Got it running and mowing last year. Has the useless tiller with it and a front blade. I haven't tried to mount the blade yet but I think it will work fine. The engine is about the smoothest running on any tractor I have!

DAC

Looks to be in similar shape to mine, Aaron. Pretty cool you were able to buy back the tractor your dad had! Family stuff like that is the best!
Got it running and mowing last year. Has the useless tiller with it and a front blade. I haven't tried to mount the blade yet but I think it will work fine. The engine is about the smoothest running on any tractor I have!

DAC
They are fantastic tractors. It was always a good runner. Smooth and even with the 8HP it had plenty of power for cutting and plowing snow.

I want to revive it. I need to find a deck for it. The deck that’s on it in the picture was stripped of spindles and junked. It was rusted almost into two pieces.

They are fantastic tractors. It was always a good runner. Smooth and even with the 8HP it had plenty of power for cutting and plowing snow.

I want to revive it. I need to find a deck for it. The deck that’s on it in the picture was stripped of spindles and junked. It was rusted almost into two pieces.
I might have a couple that are salvageable, if you can get to Eastern PA.

View attachment 81205

That’s a good story Aaron

Back