Wanted Looking for a mule drive

reedb66

Tractorologist
I guess when we moved last summer I some how lost the mule drive for my John Deere 110 square fender so I can use the 31 tiller.I cant believe this happened .All I can think of is it fell off the trailer when I was hauling my little collection up to our new house.Now its time to do some tilling and no mule drive,Looking to buy one if someone has one to sell,Thank you. Reed

I guess when we moved last summer I some how lost the mule drive for my John Deere 110 square fender so I can use the 31 tiller.I cant believe this happened .All I can think of is it fell off the trailer when I was hauling my little collection up to our new house.Now its time to do some tilling and no mule drive,Looking to buy one if someone has one to sell,Thank you. Reed
They come up on epay now and then, Reed. I have a 110 square fender with a tiller also and of course some previous owner lost the mule drive. Cheapest one I saw quite some time ago now was over 200 bucks. I keep hoping to run across the dimensions for one so maybe I could try to build it. Too cheap to pay that much when I have less than that in the tractor, with a mowing deck and front blade that all work fine.

Hope all is well with you.

DAC

They come up on epay now and then, Reed. I have a 110 square fender with a tiller also and of course some previous owner lost the mule drive. Cheapest one I saw quite some time ago now was over 200 bucks. I keep hoping to run across the dimensions for one so maybe I could try to build it. Too cheap to pay that much when I have less than that in the tractor, with a mowing deck and front blade that all work fine.

Hope all is well with you.

DAC
So far so good.The whole family now works for Walmart.I am in management and my son will be soon to I believe .We all even work for the same store so its kinda fun at break time.Other employees kid us about having our own table ! There are 4 of us working there and our shifts all overlap .Not that I love walmart but people who think walmart doesnt pay anything would be surprised.I get $20 an hour now with my first raise coming in april plus bonuses. (They can be as high as $5.000 in my position and I finally have healthcare lots of paid time off and generally work a 40 hour week .And I am not salary .I would never do a salary job again,Did that twice in my life and got screwed both times..I found 1 mule drive on ebay for $350 so far,I am not gonna pay that much either.If I dont find one this year I will pay the local guy to till up the garden till I can get one.I am going to try to make it to garden tractor daze in Portage Wisconsin this summer,My whole family lives around that area and thats where I grew up .We still have a cottage on Swan lake a few miles from Portage so I may make a mini vacation out of it.

So far so good.The whole family now works for Walmart.I am in management and my son will be soon to I believe .We all even work for the same store so its kinda fun at break time.Other employees kid us about having our own table ! There are 4 of us working there and our shifts all overlap .Not that I love walmart but people who think walmart doesnt pay anything would be surprised.I get $20 an hour now with my first raise coming in april plus bonuses. (They can be as high as $5.000 in my position and I finally have healthcare lots of paid time off and generally work a 40 hour week .And I am not salary .I would never do a salary job again,Did that twice in my life and got screwed both times..I found 1 mule drive on ebay for $350 so far,I am not gonna pay that much either.If I dont find one this year I will pay the local guy to till up the garden till I can get one.I am going to try to make it to garden tractor daze in Portage Wisconsin this summer,My whole family lives around that area and thats where I grew up .We still have a cottage on Swan lake a few miles from Portage so I may make a mini vacation out of it.
You have a picture of this mule drive you're looking for Reed ?
Never know when someone may see one laying around somewhere.

Here's one on steal-bay, I mean eBay.

JOHN DEERE 31 TILLER MULE DRIVE 110 112 200 208 210 212 214 216 AM34259 | eBay

As for an image or two or three,

1710539240655.png

1710539264157.png

1710539275894.png

1710539288934.png

The is a a bad steal, way over priced, but . . .

another,

WOW, if it's just two pulley's spaced apart with a bracket, fabbing one up and offering it for $225, people would have a nice small income.
Make about 10 or 12 per year. And if other models are slightly different fab those too. I can see a market for these things for a retired person to make. ;)

It
Here's one on steal-bay, I mean eBay.

JOHN DEERE 31 TILLER MULE DRIVE 110 112 200 208 210 212 214 216 AM34259 | eBay

As for an image or two or three,

View attachment 79650

View attachment 79651

View attachment 79652

View attachment 79653

The is a a bad steal, way over priced, but . . .

another,

WOW, if it's just two pulley's spaced apart with a bracket, fabbing one up and offering it for $225, people would have a nice small income.
Make about 10 or 12 per year. And if other models are slightly different fab those too. I can see a market for these things for a retired person to make. ;)
It would be worth buying one just to get the specs to fab them like you mentioned then sell it to get your money back.

Shipping might make this too high. It’s in Brimfield, Illinois
For me, yeah. Since I don't actually need a tiller, not willing to spend that much for something that won't get used anyway. @reedb66 probably should jump on it though so he can start tilling a garden!

DAC

Back