New work bench for the shipping container

6°F out this morning and topping out in the mid-teens. The container was 25°F so I let the diesel heater run for a 1/2 hour while I fed the cows. Brought the temp up to 29/30°F so kinda futile to try and heat it up on a day like today. I think I would need a small woodstove to warm it up with these temps. The big shop was sitting at 36°F so I started a fire to burn up the wastepaper and cardboard that's been stacking up. Not running the propane heater at all. If I can get it up near 50°F it should stay above freezing inside for several days.

Someone said that this is an "El Nino" year. I say deport that $#@&** back where he came from and if he comes back it's time for a good old fashion lynching---LOL!!

DAC
So far we have only had trace amounts of snow which is very typical of an El Nino winter here. I think it has more influence on weather when you live closer to the Oceans. The weather guy I watch on Youtube says there are sign that it may be heading back to La Nina later this year but a little too early to say for sure. Just think how cold it would be for you if it wasn't "El Nino". ;)

Just think how cold it would be for you if it wasn't "El Nino". ;)
It better not get too much colder no matter what, CJet! We were within 7 degrees of the all-time low record temp last night! Low was -24F air temp. Record is -31F. Wind chill was -55 to-60F!

I think "they" say whatever fits their agenda, El Nino, La Nina or none of that. We have had good winters in either case so they just hope people forget!

DAC

Added a work stool to use with the work bench. Dad already had one of these Northern Tool work stools so I got to try it out before getting another one. It has adjustable height and a back rest so it should be good enough for me. They are selling for $49.99 right now with free shipping so I couldn't pass it up.

Attachments

• 100_6043-m.jpg
    100_6043-m.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_6045-m.jpg
    100_6045-m.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_6047-m.jpg
    100_6047-m.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 5
Added a work stool to use with the work bench. Dad already had one of these Northern Tool work stools so I got to try it out before getting another one. It has adjustable height and a back rest so it should be good enough for me. They are selling for $49.99 right now with free shipping so I couldn't pass it up.
I went to NT website to order one but must have missed the sale, CJet. $79.99. Nice score!

DAC

Back